The GraphDB Workbench is a our recommended web-based administration tool. The user interface is similar to the Sesame Workbench webapp, but with more functionality. Here are some of the additional features:
- Better SPARQL editor based on http://laurensrietveld.nl/yasgui/
- Import of server files
- Export in more formats
- Query monitoring with the possibility to kill a long running query
- System resource monitoring
- User and permission management
- Connector management
- Cluster management (GraphDB Enterprise only)
The GraphDB Workbench can be used to create GraphDB repositories, load and export data, execute SPARQL queries and updates.
The GraphDB Workbench is packaged as a separate war file in the GraphDB distribution. It can be used either as a workbench only, or as workbench + database server.
Java: JRE 1.7 or higher (JDK 1.7 or higher if using custom rule sets)
Tomcat: Version 7 or higher if deployed as a .war file
[Click here to open the User Guide].