Copyright (C) 2013 Ontotext.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute, compile, reuse, and/or modify the documents in this collection under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
- Architecture Customizations Diagram gives an overview of all possible customizations of the Concept Extraction and Search Architecture. The components that can be adapted for different domains - document, data, conceptual model, etc. are marked in red.
- Loading Documents shows the three possible ways for loading documents in KIM, depending on whether they are stored locally or come from RSS.
- Extending Data & Ontology lists several possible ways to extend data and ontology, depending on the task at hand.
- Adapting the Concept Extraction provides guidelines how to extend/modify the IE Module(s), so that it can recognize a new class of instances and the relationships with their creators
- Reshaping the Default UI provides different ways for showing the extracted entities and classes, and modifying the web UI. The possible servlet containers or J2EE application servers for the Web User Interface are also listed.
- Reference Sources covers all materials one may need for creating KIM-related documents, product training programs, or reference materials for customizing the Concept Extraction and Search platform. They include system documentations, guides, examples, training slides, etc. The above listed pages are based on the [KIM 3.7 System Documentation].
- [Terms and Conditions]