Based on the spec from Dominic and Maria
- Basket in a permanent tab allows maxim space and sorting functionality to be used on the basket.
- Editing can be done in a pop up as can showing details of the entries.
- This means we only have a single pop up (for detail or edit) rather than a double pop up when viewing the full basket.
- The yellow band shows what the rollover state for the item is.
- Each type of data has an icon, some match the tools as these are types you can add, others are new eg web page.
- The URL is clickable to show the item in original location.
- Tags panel can be sorted by popularity (shown) or A---Z
- Filtering / sorting as per previous mock ups
- Search is added in similar fashion
- Action menu on each item eg delete etc.
- Images are only displayed for types of data where it is possible to do this
- Any tool can be added or data type (will need icons)
This shows what happens when you click on the yellow bar shown in the above visual. Detail panel is displayed. This has editing options for the relevant fields.
Same design can be used for either
- Shown as an additional display method needed for the system.
- Rollover same as first visual.
- Clicking on an itme selects it as the item to insert.
Please let me know what you think of these mockups.