Some Rembrandt data rework, related to harmonization and improvements
- Vlado makes changes to susana.ttl and diff
- Matthew makes changes to Migration
- Jana makes changes to RForm templates
- Mitac makes changes to EntityAPI (hopefully not many will be needed)
I'll be specifying them in more detail
BM data doesn't have parts. For harmonization and simplification:
- get rid of part/1, and put all its properties directly on the object.
I've been assured this won't constitute lying about its production, creator, material
- treat part/2 (the frame) as an accessory (less important) part.
Keep its URI as is, no need to change.
- has_number_of_parts: output 1 if there is frame; no property if there is no frame
Following Martin's recommendation, BM will use rdfs:label for the main label of every node, and crm:P3_has_note only for auxiliary notes. This is useful, since we may decide to skip their P3_has_note that duplicate structured data in a label, eg "Width :: 23.0"
However, this is not yet adopted by the CRM SIG, and it's unclear whether we're getting rid of P3_has_note altogether. So unless Jana says otherwise, we'll keep P3_has_note for Rembrandt
We cannot display search results including sub-objects (eg a Document or Related drawing that lacks most fields). That's why they should not be searchable, which we've accomplished by introducing E22_Museum_Object and marking only top-level objects with that class.
- Rethink where we find the Display fields, so we can display both Rembrandt and BM objects
- BM data doesn't include E22_Museum_Object
- If possible we should formulate a different criterion for searchability, but I don't think CRM has such notion of "top-level or independent object"
- If not, we should add such class to BM data
When two thesauri are mapped to P2_has_type, selecting New value in data annotation doesn't work since it cannot determine which thesaurus to use. Therefore sub-properties should be introduced. P2_has_type can be used as-is only if the node has a single "type".
- Main object: rkd-object vs rkd-shape.
- File: rkd-objectstatus vs rkd-area_captured (FRONT/BACK) vs rkd-area_captured (OVERALL/DETAIL)
- Image: rst-iconclass vs rkd-keywords: RS-627@jira "Cannot determine thesaurus for image type (autocomplete issue)"
Maria RS-273@jira: we planned initially that data in a record will be grouped into sections: Basics, Parts, Exhibitions, Auctions, Collections, etc.
But RForms cannot create different sections (lists) based on P2_has_type of a node: it can distinguish only based on relation.
Therefore make some business-specific sub-properties, eg
Verify that Rembrandt and BM thesauri satisfy BMX Issues#Thesaurus Requirements, and make appropriate changes:
- rkd-places: replace P89_falls_within with P88i_forms_part_of, else FR won't work (this is a bug)