You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version. Compare with Current | View Page History
Bulgarian collections published to Europeana
Bulgaria provides content to Europeana on a project basis. Here are some of the collections that are already published to Europeana through different projects.
- WebFolk - Example record
An online collection of Bulgarian folk songs. Originally collected by the Bosnian-Croatian Stefan Verkovitch, 1874. Published on the web in 1997 by a team from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, website funded by the Open Society Foundation. Available in English and Bulgarian.
Entitled “Bulgarian Folk Songs from the Prehistoric and Prechristian Times”.
- Published through the Athena project
- Varna Regional Library collection
- published through the Europeana Local project
- National Archeological Museum collection
- published through the Carare project
- Library of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences collection
- National Library "Cyril and Methodius" collection