Bulgarian collections published to Europeana
Bulgaria provides content to Europeana on a project basis. Here are some of the collections that are already published to Europeana through different projects.
- WebFolk - Example record
An online collection of Bulgarian folk songs gathered in 1997 by a team from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Website funded by “Open Society” Foundation, available in English and Bulgarian. Originally, a collection made by the Bosnian-Croatian Stefan Verkovitch, 1874
Entitled “Bulgarian Folk Songs from the Prehistoric and Prechristian Times”.
- Published through the Athena project
- Varna Regional Library collection
- published through the Europeana Local project
- National Archeological Museum collection
- published through the Carare project
- Library of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences collection
- National Library "Cyril and Methodius" collection
TODO: add number of items and example item for each collection