- WebFolk - [Example record |http://www.europeana.eu/portal/record/08506/0D3E6758CF3786E39CB3AC75D4CAD6EFDDD65B04.html]
An online collection of Bulgarian folk songs. Originally collected by the Bosnian-Croatian Stefan Verkovitch, 1874. Published on the web in 1997 by a team from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, website funded by the Open Society Foundation. Available in English and Bulgarian.
Entitled “Bulgarian Folk Songs from the Prehistoric and Prechristian Times”.
-- Published through the [Athena|http://www.athenaeurope.org] project
- Varna Regional Library collection
-- published through the [Europeana Local|http://www.europeanalocal.eu/] project
- National Archeological Museum collection
-- published through the [Carare project|http://www.carare.eu/isl/News/Carare-project-starts]
- Library of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences collection
-- published through the [Athena|http://www.athenaeurope.org/] and [Linked Heritage|http://www.linkedheritage.eu/] projects
- National Library "Cyril and Methodius" collection
-* published through [The European Library|http://www.theeuropeanlibrary.org/tel4/]