1. Here you can find a basic introduction tutorial for Scala programming language.
The main topics included in this tutorial are how to install Scala, syntax and the base use of functions, variables and
classes. You can find also information about objects, collections and methods included
into this language. This tutorial is not very deep but is good starting point and is also good
for fast references.
2. Another interesting source is the Scala home web site. There are interesting
tutorials, books and references. There is also a lot documentation
3. Here is a resource where is explained how java and scala are translated to
byte code and which are the difference between these languages.
1. Here is the Silk home page from where you can download it and there is some information about this framework and
some links to other connected topics.
2. On this link you can find Silk wiki. There is a lot information, documentation
and user guides.