- Building dojo and rforms
- Building the RS System
- IIPImage server and IIPMooViewer — Installing IIPImage server 0.9.9 and configuring IIPMooViewer 2.0
- Nuxeo DM — Nuxeo DMS installation and configuration
- PostgreSQL 9.1 — PostgreSQL 9.1 installation and configuration
- Repository Creation
- Repository Creation - Manual
- RS Production Installation
- RS Server Spec
- It was agreed at the project kickoff that Ontotext will host the RS environment (versions delivered by the sprints) at least until New Year (end-2011).
- BM's network and website servers have various security restrictions and capacity problems that need to be resolved before BM can host RS efficiently
- BM officially supports only MS Windows. Access to BM's test network is a bit problematic. The public BM web servers are over capacity
- It's necessary for BM to start hosting RS before a client institution joins RS. (It was thought Cranach will join around Jan, but not anymore)
- BM has budget for "3 servers" for RS. Ontotext will recommend the hardware to be purchased. As described above, it's likely we'll recommend fewer (maybe 1) but bigger servers.
- For efficient support of different environment (dev, [test], prod), it's necessary to decide the RS URLs and URIs strategy: how to preserve the URLs between development vs production vs published project?