Installing IIPImage server 0.9.9 and configuring IIPMooViewer 2.0
Official site http://iipimage.sourceforge.net/
1. Download Windows distribution Apache 2.2.2 from here.
2. Install Apache 2.2.2 using the simple installer and test it, if everything is ok and you get your first page, it works.
3. Copy attached windows file mod_fcgid.so into your apache/modules folder (normally in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\modules).
4. Install the Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (the binary is build with VC 2005 SP1). Download and install, if you not done it already, from the original Microsoft Web Site
5. Open your httpd.conf file (normally in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\conf\httpd.conf) and add that line somewhere at the beginning (close to the similar one):
6. Download IIPImageServer and unzip it in a folder like C:\fcgi-bin to do things more easier (It's better practice path to dir doesn't contain whitespaces) .
7. Open your preferred editor and create a file called httpd-iipimage.conf in the C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\conf\extra directory and cut and paste this content:
save and close it.
8. In httpd.conf:
- Uncomment that line
- To the following fragment
add these lines:
9. Open (again) your httpd.conf file (normally in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\conf\httpd.conf) and add these lines at the end:
10. Open your preferred browser and go to http://APACHE_HOST:APACHE_PORT/fcgi-bin/IIPImageServer.fcgi to be convinced that IIPImage server is started.
2. Copy extracted folder to your web server.
3. Edit IIPImage server host and image name in index.html. For example: