- AGROVOC to NALT Analysis — analysis of matches, precision and recall
- BM to Yale Coreferencing
- SILK and SCALA introduction
- skos-exactMatch vs owl-sameAs
- Terminology Matching Papers
- Terminology Matching Req Items
- Terminology Matching Spec
- Terminology Matching Tools
- Term Matching Experiments
- Vlado: I think I'll convert the spec to confluence, since I can't read the images in viewdoc, and it'll be easier to discuss.
- Compare SILK features to spec requirements
- Try out SILK on Smithsonian data and compare to USC results
Idea for extra functionality: ability to map a smaller local thesaurus to a large remote thesaurus (eg VIAF) by invoking a search API.
Rationale: sometimes a user may not be able to load the large thesaurus locally, either because of size or licensing (eg Getty ULAN)
Difficulty: it's a completely different data matching problem; you rely on the remote API to provide resaonable matches