Register for the Europeana AGM on 8-9 November in Riga, Latvia!
The trip of one representative from each aggregator will be funded by Europeana.
You can also propose a lightning talk.
Invited speakers include:
- James Boyle, Duke Law School
- Mia Ridge, British Library
- Markus Kröztsch, Technical University of Dresden and Wikidata
- Lora Aroyo, VU Amsterdam
- Effie Kapsalis, Smithsonian Institute Archives
- Joan Cobb, Getty Research Institute
- Shana Kimball, New York Public Libraries Labs
Vladimir Alexiev will attend as a Members Councilor. Please contact him at skype://valexiev1 if you'd like to raise some issue with the Council beforehand.